HYGIENE AND COMFORT FOR HOSPITALS AND PUBLIC BUILDINGS
AmberAir Hygienic unit was developed, tested and approved according new Eurovent Certita Certification standard for Hygienic Air Handling Units. Reliability and serviceability of the units are much higher than VDI 6022 standard requires. Salda Hygienic proves to be the most service friendly unit in the market.
The key benefits:
- Top class SW50+ casing: exceeds Eurovent requirements.
- Wide options: airflow from 1000 up to 80.000 cub.m3, multiple components variations.
- Antimicrobial: all non-metallic parts inside the unit (sealants, gaskets, filters, etc.) has been tested according to EN ISO 846 standard to proof impossibility for bacterial growth.
- Anticorrosive: all metallic materials inside the unit (panels, rails, holding constructions and components itself) comply with corrosivity class C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2, drip trays are made from stainless steel EN 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Maintenance friendly: quickly accessible or easy removable components ensures proper cleaning.
Hygienic 1 units are designed for office buildings, schools, hotels and other public buildings;
Hygienic 2 units are designed to meet requirements for hospitals.